Guide to Upload Audio for Transcription
Audio quality can affect transcription accuracy to a large extent. Here’s how you can ensure best results:
- Choose an appropriate digital voice recorder. We recommend Olympus and Sony. You can find them below:
- Keep a distance of 2-3 inches from the microphone. Speaking too close will lead to a muffled voice while dictating from too far off will make voice unclear.
- If outside or in a place with background noise, please dictate louder to ensure that recordings are clear.
- In case of unexpected disturbances, please repeat the content. It is best to record in a room with closed doors and windows to avoid any backdrop noises.
- In the case of multiple speakers, it is recommended for the speakers to identify themselves.
Please let us know about the below to keep things running smooth:
- Turn-Around-Time: We offer Turn-Around-Time from 2 hours to 24 hours.
- Document Format: We deliver files in MS-Word format. If you require files in PDF or some other format, please let us know.
- Any Special Instructions: Some healthcare practices prefer using templates and macro and require time-stamps. We would be happy to use the same if you need.