HIPAA-Compliant Medical Transcription Service
With over a decade of delivering excellence, we at Excel Transcriptions understand the need to protect Patient Health Information (PHI). During the process, in particular for sensitive information like medical documents, we ensure that all HIPAA guidelines are adhered to. As a HIPAA-compliant medical transcription service, we ensure that security and confidentiality is maintained at every step of the transcription process.
Clearly understanding the necessity of a fixed standards of quality, our transcription services ensure that all your needs are taken care of. Ensuring that each endeavor imbibes the highest level of confidentiality, Excel Transcriptions implements the following practices:
- Transmission of work is encrypted and password protected.
- We maintain a strict confidentiality agreement with all our employees and ensure that all HIPAA regulations for medical records are followed properly.
- We ensure that only authorized personnel within our company have access to certain data.
- Each transcriptionist within our company is assigned a unique log-in and password, with a record of all projects being worked on rigorously maintained.
- All projects, including medical documents, come with a signed confidentiality agreement with our clients, if requested. This is mandatory for all HIPAA-compliant medical transcription services.
- The dictations are transmitted through a 128 bit SSL website to ensure secured exchange of files.
We take pride in the fact that we guarantee the highest quality of work as well as a high level of confidentiality. Following all the amendments put in place by HIPAA’s regulations for medical records, we offer a standard of service that ensures peace of mind for the physicians and practices.