Over the last decade Medical transcription services have grown manifold. These services assist the medical practitioners in documenting and maintaining patient records. The instruments which have been used for medical transcription till date are typewriters, computers, cassettes recorders, digital recorders etc.
Outsourcing medical transcription services have become popular because of the benefits it has for doctors. There are a number of providers offering these services and you will have to compare a list of features between them before selecting best among them. Here are some benefits of outsourcing the job:
First of all, they help doctors to save time. By outsourcing the job you do not require spending time on updating the patient records. Secondly, online medical transcription services are cost effective when compared to having it in-house. Thirdly, Outsourcing medical transcription would reduce your responsibilities on the administrative section for running this service in-house. Thus they reduce the management responsibility.
All you need is to choose a service provider who offers a turnaround time of less than 24 hours. Some of the companies have transcriptions working from eastern countries; this would ensure you have your transcripts ready when you step in for work the next day.
Why Excel Transcriptions for VMS EHR?
Hundreds of doctors spread across United States trust only Excel Transcriptions. The reasons are as follows:
- Convenience: Just pick up the phone, dial into our secured phone line and dictate anytime, anywhere.
- Consistent Quality: Our team of experienced USA Medical Transcriptionists and Quality Analysts deliver accurate transcriptions consistently, all the time – over 98.5%.
- Quick and Flexible: Our Turnaround is quick and you can choose from various options.
- Competitive Pricing: Our pricing plans are honest, competitive and affordable.
- Confidentiality and Security : We are a 100% HIPAA compliant medical transcription service and use 256-bit encryption for transmission of files. We also sign a confidentiality agreement with all our employees and access is restricted by authorization
- Professional Courteous Service: We are just a phone call away to address any issues you may have.
Working with a Healthcare Facility’s Existing EMR
We provide EMR transcription facility after signing a business associate agreement with a clinic or hospital. Our medical transcriptionists then directly transcribe into the EMR. We can work on any EMR platform and are 100% HIPAA compliant. Contact us for further details.